We have supported area farmers for generations and have the experience to help you choose the farm financing that is right for you.
You will need to meet with one of our lenders to discuss the following information:
- A current financial statement
- One year of tax returns
We offer two common types of Agricultural loans, a Farm Line of Credit and a Farm Mortgage Loan.
Uses for Agriculture loan proceeds include:
- To purchase livestock, feed, seed, farm chemicals, and other operating necessities
- To purchase farm equipment, machinery, or supplies
- To purchase farm real estate, including land and buildings
- Revolving funds based on the value of existing inventory and receivables, under special conditions
- Minor improvements or repairs to existing buildings
For more information about agriculture loans please call us at 217.223.6480.