- Make A Payment
- Ask Us
- Fraud/Security for Deposits
Voice Bill Pay
Schedule payments with Alexa
Use Your Voice to Pay Your Bills with Amazon Alexa
iPay QuickPay is the skill that lets you access your SSB bill pay account on your Alexa-enabled device — all with a simple voice command. You can ask Alexa to make payments, provide your payment history and check your scheduled payments.
You can even make person-to-person payments using iPay QuickPay. Simply add the person as a payee in your bill pay account and then you can tell Alexa who to pay and when.
You’ll need a bill pay account to use iPay QuickPay. If you don’t have an account yet, contact us for help getting started.
First, you’ll need to add Alexa to your State Street Bank bill pay account. Here’s how:
- Log in to your Online Banking, select bill pay tab
- Select the “My account” tab
- Go to the Voice bill pay section (A) and select “Add Alexa” (B)
- Create login credentials and submit
Then you can link your bill pay account to iPay QuickPay.
- Open the Alexa App on your mobile device
- Search for the iPay QuickPay skill and choose “Enable to Use” (C)
- Enter the voice bill pay credentials created within bill pay
- Create a 4-digit PIN that you will remember — this PIN will be requested every time you launch iPay QuickPay
- Select “I agree, Link Account”
Now you’re ready to make a payment.
- Say, “Alexa, start iPay QuickPay”
- When prompted, provide your 4-digit PIN
- Tell Alexa the company or person you’d like to pay, the amount of the payment and the payment date
- Alexa will confirm your payment has been scheduled