- Make A Payment
- Ask Us
- Fraud/Security for Deposits
Using Apple Pay
Pay in stores
With your iPhone or Apple Watch, you can pay in stores that accept contactless payments. Just look for one of the below symbols at checkout.
To use your default card, rest your finger on Touch ID and hold your iPhone within an inch of the contactless reader until you see Done and a checkmark on the display.
To switch cards on your iPhone, hold your device near the reader without resting your finger on Touch ID. When your default card appears, tap it, then tap the one that you want to use. Rest your finger on Touch ID to pay.
On your Apple Watch, double-click the side button. When your default card appears, swipe left or right to switch cards. Hold your watch near the reader to pay.
Pay within apps
With your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch you can use Apple Pay to pay within apps when you see Apple Pay as a payment option. Look for one of the above buttons in apps.
To pay with Apple Pay within an app:
- Tap the Buy with Apple Pay or Apple Pay button. Or choose Apple Pay as the payment method when checking out.
- Check your billing, shipping, and contact information to make sure that they're correct. If you want to pay with a different card, tap > next to your card.
- If you need to, enter your billing, shipping, and contact information on your iPhone or iPad. Apple Pay will store that information, so you won't need to enter it again.
- On your iPhone or iPad, place your finger on Touch ID. On your Apple Watch, double-click the side button. After your payment information sends successfully, you'll see Done and a checkmark on the screen.