- Make A Payment
- Ask Us
- Fraud/Security for Deposits
Trust Administrative Assistant
The Trust Administrative Assistant is responsible for the administration of trusts, IRAs, ILIT’s, and other related accounts in conformity with law, regulation, and policy. The Trust Administrative Assistant will establish and maintain effective client communication and relationship management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains client contact and communication to ensure client needs are met and exceeded
- Performs account administrative functions and customer service requirements (such as new/closed account administration, asset collection, estate settlement, real estate, and personal property) under law, regulation, policies and governing agreements
- Maintains up to date knowledge on financial, estate and income tax planning concepts, including 1099’s and 5498’s
- Develops and maintains new and existing client relationships both internally and externally; and promotes the Bank within the community
- Develops and maintains knowledge and communication of investment guidelines and practices
- Performs and oversees the continuance of the trust scanning project
- Assists other team members to ensure needs of customers are being met
- Attends educational training events and actively participates in community events
- Performs other operational duties as assigned by management
Education & Work Experience Requirements
A Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business is required; and at least one year working in a Trust department is preferred.
Mental & Physical Requirements
Ability to sit/stand/kneel/bend/for extended periods of time and lift up to 20 lbs occasionally, developed interpersonal abilities, ability to work under high pressure while remaining composed, strong communication skills – both oral and written and attention to detail is critical. Organization, prioritization, and time management skills are needed.
Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the Trust field; proficiency in Microsoft Office products and Quickbooks is required; and familiarity with basic principles of banking is helpful. Customer service, presentation skills, attention to detail, time management, ability to prioritize and organize, and problem solving/analysis is critical.
Equal Opportunity Employer – State Street Bank offers equal employment opportunities, regardless of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability or military status. This commitment is applied to every facet of employment, including recruiting, training, transfers, compensation, promotions and other terms and conditions of employment.