- Make A Payment
- Ask Us
- Fraud/Security for Deposits
Shop, Swipe & Win for the Holidays!
You could win up to $250!
2020 has been a crazy year and we could all use a little more joy in our lives. State Street Bank wants to spread some joy and make your holidays better.
That’s why we’re giving money back to four lucky winners each week starting on November 23rd through December 28th. Every time you use you State Street Bank Debit or Credit Card, you’ll be entered to have one of your transactions reimbursed, up to $250!
And if you need some help with your holiday shopping, our Visa® Rewards Credit Card is just the answer. You pay 3.99%* interest for the first 12 months and you’ll start earning points on all your purchases immediately!
Every dollar you spend earns you rewards that you can redeem 24 hours a day for things you want or need - maybe things on your list, or a special gift for you!
Make this a holiday they’ll remember! Our Visa Rewards Credit Card offers:
- No annual fee
- 3.99%* introductory APR for 12 months
- 3.99%* introductory APR for 12 months on all balance transfers from date of first transfer
- Excellent customer service
And once you have your new Visa Rewards Credit Card, you’ll immediately start earning entries in our Shop, Swipe & Win for the Holidays! Giveaway with every purchase you make!
Every purchase made with your State Street Bank debit card or State Street Bank credit card earns you an entry to have your purchase reimbursed! The more you swipe, the more chances to win! So apply for your Visa Rewards Credit Card today and start shopping!
To report a lost or stolen card, call 217.223.6480 or the 24 hour Customer Service line for credit cards at 1.800.423.7503 and debit cards at 1.800.383.8000.
No purchase necessary. Official Contest Rules.
* Your Introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is for a period of 12 months. After the introductory period your rate will be determined based on the highest prime rate published in the Money Rates section of the Wall Street Journal ("Index") plus a margin of 7.00 percentage points and rounded to the nearest hundredth divisible by twelve. See Credit Card Disclosure for complete details.