- Make A Payment
- Ask Us
- Fraud/Security for Deposits
New & Improved eStatements
Starting July 1, 2020!
Our new eStatement process will begin on July 1st! All your eStatements and notices (notices coming soon) will be available within online banking, so you will be able to manage your accounts, bills and statements all in one place! If you are currently enrolled in both online banking and eStatements, we will convert your accounts to the new eStatement system. Be on the lookout for an enrollment notification email with further details.
In order to receive eStatements with the new system, you will first need to be enrolled in online banking. Click here to enroll in online banking now.
Why go paperless?
- Free service to all customers
- Receive documents 2-3 days sooner than if delivered by mail
- Access your statements 24/7 with the ability to view and download up to 18 months of statement history
- View and save your statements electronically; print only when needed
- More secure with less risk of mail fraud and identity theft
- Environmentally friendly