- Ask Us
- Fraud/Security for Deposits
How to Make a Loan Payment
We understand having options that fit your needs and preferences is important. That’s why we offer several ways to make your loan payment:
If your deposit accounts are with State Street Bank:
- Automated Funds Transfer (AFT) –Set up your loan payments to be automatically transferred from your deposit account to your loan each month. Contact the bank to enroll.
- Online Banking - If you have a checking account with us, you can use our online banking to transfer your payments monthly or set up automatic recurring transfers.
- By Check – You can mail a check to us each month or drop one off at any of our branches.
If your deposit accounts are with another financial institution:
- Recurring ACH – Sign up for your payments to be automatically deducted from your checking/saving account each month. Click here to enroll.
- Check Payment – You can mail a check to us each month or drop one off at any of our branches.
- Expedited One-Time Online Payment- Submit a quick and easy one-time payment on our website.
- Expedited One-Time Phone Payment Phone - We can take your banking account information over the phone and electronically deduct your payment. There is a $5 processing fee associated with this method.
- ***Effective April 1, 2019 Loan Payment By Phone processing fee will be $10.00.***