- Ask Us
- Fraud/Security for Deposits
Full Time, 48th & Broadway Branch.
We’re seeking a licensed Financial Advisor who is driven & motivated to succeed, can work independently, has the ability to build and maintain new & existing client relationships, and is a good steward of the community. The candidate hired will maximize opportunities to market financial products and services; and will implement & monitor investment plans based on client financial planning goals and objectives. There's the potential to take over 84M in assets under management.
This position REQUIRES candidates to have a Series 7 & Series 65 license.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides sound financial advice to individuals based on their financial goals and circumstances.
- Discusses the benefits & risks to investment opportunities; and recommends strategies clients can use to achieve their financial goals & objectives.
- Designs, implements, and monitors financial plans for clients.
- Regularly communicates with clients to determine the need to make changes to their financial strategies based on life changes, economic changes, or financial performance; and updates as necessary.
- Develops & maintains new & existing client relationships; and promotes the bank within the local community.
- Works to maintain a solid business relationship with Securities America to ensure compliance aspects are met.
- Maintains communications with other departments within the bank; and assists them at the request of senior management.
- Reviews & resolves customer concerns as they occur.
- Stays abreast of the financial market conditions and trends; and identifies suitable investment opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
A Bachelor degree in business, accounting or finance is required; minimum of 2 years' experience in the financial services field, OR a combination of the two. Must have Series 7 and Series 65 licenses.
MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to sit/stand/kneel/bend/for extended periods of time, developed interpersonal abilities, ability to work under high pressure while remaining composed, high level of detail, organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft office products, familiarity with standard office equipment, basic principles of banking is helpful, customer service and presentation skills are critical. Self motivation & ability to work independently with minimal supervision, problem solving skills and analysis is helpful. Must have a Series 7 & 65 License.