- Make A Payment
- Ask Us
- Fraud/Security for Deposits
We are excited to announce we are upgrading our online and mobile banking to a NEW and IMPROVED digital banking platform!
Launching later this summer, our new digital banking provides an enhanced, more secure, and consistent digital experience across all your devices.
Here are just a few of the new benefits:
- Built for You - A single experience across all devices
- Easy to Use - Navigation redesigned with you in mind
- Advanced Security Features - More layers of protection to help safeguard accounts
- Fast and Efficient - Quick actions for payments and transfers
- Money Manager - Personal finanical management program for budgeting and setting savings goals. Learn more
Here's what you need to know:
- Your Internet Banking ID and password will remain the same. If you use Touch ID or Face ID, you will log in with your Internet Banking ID and password before you can enable Touch ID or Face ID. If you don't know your login credentials, give us a call.
- If you use bill pay, your existing bill payments and payees will automatically copy to the new system.
- All your transaction history and eStatements will be available on the new system.
- The digital banking upgrade will require that you make changes to your QuickBooks or Quicken users will require changes, so please take action to ensure a smooth transition. Click here for conversion instructions.
Be on the lookout for additional details.