- Make A Payment
- Ask Us
- Fraud/Security for Deposits
Business Cash Management
Streamline your business with our online services.
Our business online services are designed to help you streamline and manage deposits, wires, payroll, statements and more all in one place.
Cash Management provides businesses with online account access, transaction origination, and complete account management capabilities. This solution’s online capabilities strictly enforce the industry’s highest security standards and include ACH originations and file uploads, access to account activity, positive pay, reporting, and eStatements.
- ACH Services- Streamline your payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable with ACH processing and ACH origination.
- Positive Pay- Virtually eliminate check fraud and encoding errors in two easy steps: upload file of issued checks, and review and process exceptions as checks clear.
- Enhanced Control - Set-up users with personalized access for their role. Ensure security with dual control for ACH functions.
- Two-Factor Authentication – Adding an extra layer of protection to ensure the security of all your online accounts.
- Account Reconciliation- Streamline your account balancing. Reconcile cleared checks in minutes vs. hours. Choose from full, partial, and deposit reconciliation.
Deposit checks electronically to your account on your time without leaving the office. Simply scan checks using a desktop scanner, verify the check amounts, and submit the deposit from the office. This service is well suited for the business that makes frequent deposits or has more than 5 checks in a deposit.
Business Mobile Deposit
Similar to the very popular mobile deposit service, deposit multiple checks easily and securely through the our business deposit app on Apple or Android smart phone or tablet. Create individual login credentials for employees to deposit checks without having access to your company's account information.
With Fitech Payments offered through State Street Bank, you can accept card payments efficiently and securely. Your business has the flexibility to operate in-store, online, or on the go, catering to the payment preferences of your customers. This includes diversified forms of payment, like digital wallets, EMV chip cards, recurring payments, integrated payments and batch processing.
Contact us today to learn more about how our Cash Management, Deposit and Merchant Card services can help you manage your business.