- Make A Payment
- Ask Us
- Fraud/Security for Deposits
Agricultural loans help farmers keep up with the costs associated with running a farm. Whether you are managing the day to day operational expenses, looking to expand your operation, or take advantage of a new opportunity, we can help you access the financing you need.
To get started, you will need to meet with one of our lenders to discuss the following information:
- A current financial statement
- One year of tax returns
We offer two common types of Agricultural loans, a Farm Line of Credit and a Farm Mortgage Loan.
Meet Daron Duke
Ag LendingWe love cows!
Uses for Agriculture loan proceeds include:
- The purchase livestock, feed, seed, farm chemicals, and other operating necessities
- The purchase farm equipment, machinery, or supplies
- The purchase farm real estate, including land and buildings
- Revolving funds based on the value of existing inventory and receivables, under special conditions
- Minor improvements or repairs to existing buildings
We have supported area farmers for generations and have the experience to help you choose the farm financing that is right for you. For more information about agriculture loans please call us at 217.223.6480.