Saving time and money are goals everyone has, and when you enroll in direct deposit you can achieve just that. With direct deposit your employer automatically deposits your payroll check into a checking or savings account, or both, saving you the time it takes to go to the bank on payday to make a deposit and the gas you need to get there.
Direct Deposit provides assurance that your paycheck will be there when you need it. No more lost checks, late deposits or hurried trips to the bank. Whether you are in town or not, your money is there and ready when you need it!
Money Saving – A study has shown the total direct and indirect costs of depositing a check yourself, instead of using Direct Deposit, are $5.88. If you get paid every other week, it would end up costing you more than $150 a year to deposit your own paycheck!
- Quick – With Direct Deposit, your money is electronically transferred into your account and available to use the morning of the transfer date.
- Secure – There's no need to worry about lost, stolen or misplaced checks. Direct Deposit is more confidential than paper payments because fewer people are involved in the process.
- Convenient – Direct Deposit eliminates having to make deposits in person. If you are ill or away from home, your funds will be credited to your account in your absence.
- Reliable – You can be assured your money will be deposited to your account on time, correctly and confidentially.
- Simple – It's easy to get started.
How to enroll:
- Paychecks – Speak with your employer or your payroll department to fill out the proper forms to have your regular paycheck deposited to your account. You will need to provide your account number and our routing number 081200528. Your account number is pre-printed on the bottom of your checks; just take a voided check with you. Once the forms are completed, your Direct Deposit should start within the next one or two pay periods.
- Federal Benefit Checks – Your federal benefit check, such as Social Security payments, is an ideal candidate for Direct Deposit. Contact us and we can assist you in arranging Direct Deposit of your regular federal payments. Or go to www.GoDirect.org or call 1-800-333-1795