Technical Tips & Techniques for Online Banking
1. Use Internet Explorer 7.0 or above with current patches.
- To install the current patches, from your browser go to Tools > Windows Update.
2. Cookies must be enabled.
- This can be verified from Tools > Internet Options > General Tab > Settings. Make sure that "Never" is not checked.
- This can be verified from Tools > Internet Options > Security Tab > Custom Level > Active Scripting. Make sure that "Enable" is selected.
4. Clear cache.
- This can be done from Tools > Internet Options > General Tab > Deleted Cookies & Delete Files.
- To ensure that the cache is completely cleared first close all browsers, open one new one, and then clear the cache.
5. Ensure that privacy settings are not too high.
- This can be done from Tools > Internet Options > Privacy Tab. "Medium" is recommended.
6. Add NetTeller, our online banking system, to your list of trusted sites for your firewall.
- This can be done from Tools > Internet Options > Security Tab > Click on the Trusted Sites Icon > Sites.
- Make *netteller a trusted site on the browser.
7. If you are using a pop-up blocker, add *netteller.com to the trusted sites.
- Procedures will vary depending on the pop-up blocker being used.
- Close Browser before trying to login again.
- Date and time on the PC must be correct
- Using a pop-up blocker? Disable it & try again
- If the browser is using a pop-up blocker, make *netteller.com a trusted site
- Try to log in from a different PC. If unsuccessful, please contact the bank.